Is Timsons Service – The Missing Piece in your business?
To run a profitable business you need to provide services as good or better, and at the same price or cheaper than your competition. To do that your equipment needs to perform as well or better than theirs.
If it was just a matter of condition then everyone would keep their equipment pristine, unfortunately its not that simple.
Timsons Service takes a different approach
We understand optimal performance relies on many factors:
- Type Of Work – Text / Halftone
- Type of Paper – Weight & Coating
- Size of Change Over – Scheduling
- Run Length – Acceptable Waste Percentages
- Paper Compatibility – Width & Run-ability
- Equipment Condition – Ability to print required quality at rated speeds
- Operator Understanding – Management Expectations – Waste & Productivity
- Operator Skill-Set – Ability to operate machine & correctly diagnose issues
It may not be the press that’s broken!
It is our understanding of everything that goes into being a successful book printer, that allows our experienced field service technicians to identify and formulate an action plan to address the most vital issues.